Chain: 50cm in length with a slide extension
Pendant: 21.5mm tall and 2.5mm thick
Weight: 5.7 grams
Let’s make sure we get this right. To find out your ring size follow the simple guide below. All of our rings are built to US standard sizes, for EU, UK and AUZ conversations please reference the table.
Quick Tip: Everyone's fingers are different. If you find your fingers often swell, then make sure to measure when your fingers are at their largest. Avoid measuring in the early morning or when your hands are cold.
1. Wrap a piece of string or paper around your finger
2. To find your true fit make sure the string / paper is wrapped snuggly around your finger
3. Mark the spot where the string / paper meet and measure with a ruler in millimeters or inches
|finger circumference||ring size|
1. Find a ring that fits your preferred finger
2. Measure the diameter of the ring in millimeters or inches
3. Use the table to find your size
|ring diameter||ring size|